Wing Clipper 1
A must have tool if you are making Flying Geese units for your quilt. This tool, and the associated Fast Flying Geese construction technique, allow you to make four finished units from five squares. The best part is that each unit is constructed slightly over-sized so each can be trimmed to a perfect size with perfect seam placement once the sewing and pressing are complete by using the Wing Clipper tool. Every single unit will be exactly right every time. Now who ever thought that would happen with Flying Geese units?!?!
- Item # DT07
- Ruler size - 5 ½” x 10 ½”
- Unit sizes available - 10 size options from ½” x 1” finished units to 5” x 10” finished units
- Note all sizes on this ruler are based on heights that finish to ½” or whole inch.
- Also the heights increase in half inch increments.
- Step by step illustrated instructions
- Instructions and illustrations for left hand trimming
- Chart for easy conversions of other patterns and designs
- Fine lines for higher accuracy
On Point Quilter patterns that utilize the tool:
Out of stock