- Foundation Pattern Design using Electric Quilt 8
Foundation Pattern Design using Electric Quilt 8
Foundation Piecing/Paper Piecing Definition – A design that can be pieced by sewing on the lines of a foundation (typically paper).
My favorite blocks for foundation piecing:
· Miniature blocks/quilts
· Blocks with odd sized pieces that are not easily rotary cut-able
· Realistic looking (i.e. pictoral) blocks
We will cover all of these in the Foundation Patterns class.
Note: This purchase entitles you to the Foundation Patterns class designed for Tech Know Quilters. If you would prefer to join the monthly membership program for $43 per month, click here to be placed on the waiting list for the next open enrollment period.
Access to purchased videos will be available for at least 12 months after purchase.
The stand-alone class does not include access to the private Facebook group for TKQ
members, nor the monthly help sessions. These benefits are available only in
However there will be a Facebook group created for those in just this class where you will be able to ask question and share your work. This group will be operational through April 15, 2023.
1. Getting Started and Printing
2. Modifying EasyDraw Designs to Make the Foundation Friendly
3. Trees, Trees, Trees
4. More Trees
5. Adding to the Forest
Foundations Inspired by Applique
6. Woven Basket
8. Heart (plus frames for heart and house)
9. Foundation Friendly Merged Blocks
10. Leaf Block
11. Loon Block and Quilts