Tech Know Quilters - Foundation Patterns
Foundation Piecing/Paper Piecing Definition – A design that can be pieced by sewing on the lines of a foundation (typically paper). My favorite blocks for foundation piecing includes (1) Miniature blocks/quilts; (2) Blocks with odd sized pieces that are not easily rotary cut-able; and (3) Realistic looking (i.e. pictoral) blocks
We will cover all of these in the Foundation Blocks class.
Note: This purchase entitles you to the Foundation Pattern series of Tech Know Quilters. If you would prefer to join the monthly membership program for $34 per month, click here to be placed on the waiting list for the next open enrollment period.
- At least 10 separate video lessons on EQ8 per month e-mailed on Monday, Wednesday and Friday of each week.
- Access to purchased videos will be available for at least 12 months after purchase
1. Getting Started and Printing
2. Modifying EasyDraw Designs to Make the Foundation Friendly
3. Trees, Trees, Trees
4. More Trees
5. Adding to the Forest
Foundations Inspired by Applique
6. Woven Basket
8. Heart (plus frames for heart and house)
9. Foundation Friendly Merged Blocks
10. Leaf Block
11. Loon Block and Quilts
12. Pattern Design
Note: The class does not include access to the TKQ Facebook group or to the online help sessions.