Rapid Fire LeMoyne Star
Finally, a tool and technique that will allow any quilter to quickly, easily and accurately piece traditional Lemoyne Star blocks in 10 different sizes! The block units are strip pieced, assembled without using any “Y” seams, pieced so that the blocks themselves are slightly oversized so at the end each can be trimmed to an exact size. Deb’s step by step directions and Constellation bonus quilt project will have you turning Lemoyne Star blocks out by the dozens. A truly addicting ruler and process.
Don't forget to consider the Starburst Technique Sheet to learn how to create the Starburst block using this ruler. Check it out here!
- 10 block size options: 3” to 12” finished blocks
- Complete step by step illustrated instructions
- Left hand cutting illustrated instructions
- Free bonus wall hanging project: Constellation
- Charts to help determine fabric requirements for future projects
- Fine lines for higher accuracy