Tech Know Quilters - Introduction to PolyDraw
Similar to EasyDraw, PolyDraw creates pieced blocks. However the difference stops there. Within PolyDraw you will draw complete patches rather than a series of intersecting lines and arcs. You have the option of choosing between six different grid styles to help guide your block design.
One of additional pluses of PolyDraw is that you are not limited to square and rectangular blocks, but can define not only the patches but the block shape as well. As a result, these blocks are very conducive to pairing with a Custom Set layout within Electric Quilt.
Note: This purchase entitles you to the Introduction to PolyDraw series of Tech Know Quilters. If you would prefer to join the monthly membership program for $34 per month, click here to be placed on the waiting list for the next open enrollement period.
- 13 separate video lessons on EQ8 per month e-mailed on Monday, Wednesday and Friday of each week.
- Access to purchased videos will be available for at least 12 months after purchase (even if you decide to cancel).
PolyDraw Basics with the Rectangular Grid
1. Getting started and Lattice Star EasyDraw block
2. Introduction to PolyDraw tools
3. Lattice Star PolyDraw Variations
4. PolyDraw Serendipity
5. Lattice Star Table Quilts
6. PolyDraw Borders
PolyDraw Circle Grid
7. Working with the Circle Grid
8. Dresden Blocks
9. Rising Sun block plus Quilt
PolyDraw with Custom Set
10. Partitioned circle PolyDraw blocks
11. Partitioned circle quilts
Framed Compass Quilt
12. Compass PolyDraw block.
13. Designing a picture frame friendly quilt