Tech Know Quilters - Bargello Quilts
A bargello quilt is one that is made of strips of fabric sewn together to create movement. These patterns look complicated, but many of the designs are very suitable for beginning quilters to both piece and draft using Electric Quilt 8.
In this class, we won’t stop at just drafting the traditional bargello quilts (although I do have a few cool tricks to share on creating those in EQ8). But you will also learn how to create some bargello-like blocks and additional layouts to highlight those blocks.
Note: This purchase entitles you to the Bargello Quilts series of Tech Know Quilters. If you would prefer to join the monthly membership program for $34 per month, click here to be placed on a waiting list to be informed of the next open enrollment period.
- 13 separate video lessons on EQ8 per month e-mailed on Monday, Wednesday and Friday of each week.
- Access to purchased videos will be available for at least 12 months after purchase (even if you decide to cancel).
Basic Jelly Roll Quilts
1. Getting started and importing fabrics
2. Bargello Vertical Strip Quilt
3. Bargello Offset Strip Quilt
4. Bargello Strip Pieced Blocks
5. Bargello Strip Pieced Block Quilts
Sunburst Bargello (Jelly Roll friendly)
6. Block design
7. Quilt stencil design options plus faux binding
Split Bargello Quilts
8. Split Bargello Option 1
9. Split Bargello Option 2
Bargello Spiral Log Cabin
10. Twisted bargello blocks
11. Border design plus star quilt layout
12. Block design
13. Custom set quilt design