Tech Know Quilters - Mix and Match Medallion Borders
Medallion quilts allow us to design a stunning center block and then allow us to complement the block by adding borders. During this session we will focus on the borders.
This class is focused on first designing borders using some of the basic border tools in EQ and then advancing to creating your own semi-custom layout. We will them cover how to make borders that are actually easy to piece along with creating continuous borders such as clamshells and braids.
Note: This purchase entitles you to the Mix and Match Medallion Borders series of Tech Know Quilters. If you would prefer to join the monthly membership program for $30 per month, click here to be placed on the waiting list to be informed of the next open enrollment period.
- At least 13 separate video lessons on EQ8 per month e-mailed on Monday, Wednesday and Friday of each week.
- Access to purchased videos will be available for at least 12 months after purchase (even if you decide to cancel).
1. Getting Started and Using a Photo for the Medallion Center
2. Auto Borders
3. Tile Square Border
4. Tile On Point Border
Frame Illusion Medallions
5. Build Your Own Semi-Custom Layout
6. Frame Illusions
Triple Framed Block Medallion
7. Triple Frame Clamshells
8. Stacked Squares Single Borders
Make Mine Modern Medallion
9. Asymmetrical Borders 1 (Flying Geese, Wedges)
10. Asymmetrical Borders 2 (Equilateral Triangles, Braids)
11. Interlocking Arcs
12. Alternating Spiky Curves
13. Flying Geese Applique