Tech Know Quilters - EasyDraw Kaleidoscopes in EQ8
An advanced class that focuses on EasyDraw Kaleidoscopes for intermediate level EasyDraw block drafters.
1. Learn to draft Kaleidoscope blocks based on an octagon grid (both on point and square octagons) as well as a hexagon grid.
2. Learn to identify snap options that work for these quilts based on a circular grid.
3. Learn how to use striped fabric to create gorgeous kaleidoscopes.
4. Learn to turn log cabin blocks into hexagon motifs and then set those motifs in a custom set layout.
Note: This purchase entitles you to the EasyDraw Kaleidoscope series of Tech Know Quilters. If you would prefer to join the monthly membership program for $47 per month, click here to be placed on the waiting list for the next open enrollment period.
- 13 separate video lessons on EQ8 per month e-mailed on Monday, Wednesday and Friday of each week.
- Access to purchased videos will be available for at least 12 months after purchase (even if you decide to cancel).
1. Getting Started. Importing Images.
2. Basic Kaleidoscope On Point
3. Basic Kaleidoscope On Point Variations
4. Basic Kaleidoscope Square
5. Swirl Kaleidoscope
6. Arcs Kaleidoscope
7. Stripe Kaleidoscope
8. Striped Fabric Kaleidoscope
9. Hexagon Kaleidoscopes
10. String Kaleidoscope
11. Snowflake Block
12. Log Cabin Blocks
13. Fancy Star Blocks
14. Fancy Star Quilt
Are You Ready for this Class?
A number of people have asked what they should know about EasyDraw before taking this course. I recommend that you are:
- Comfortable using and adjusting the precision toolbar.
- Comfortable importing an image for tracing in the block worktable.
- Have a general understanding and ability to identify horizontal and vertical snap settings when selecting Snap to Grid.
- Have an understanding and working knowledge of the basic drawing tools (Line, Pick, Edit, Grid, Arc).