Tech Know Quilters - Introduction to EasyDraw in EQ8
One of the things we all want to be able to do is either draw our own blocks or recreate blocks from patterns we own to allow us to audition fabrics or even swap out one piecing technique with another. EasyDraw is the most useful drawing tools in Electric Quilt as most quilt blocks are designed based on square grids. It also is the method that is closest to working with pencil and graph paper.
- Learn how to draft over 30 blocks using EasyDraw.
- Learn how to identify the correct snap settings to eliminate those "missing lines" that can happen when the settings weren't quite right.
- Learn how to import a picture of a quilt block -- which speeds up the drafting of blocks as all you need to do is trace lines and arcs.
- Learn how to create your own personal variations of blocks with Serendipity.
Note: This purchase entitles you to the Introduction to EasyDraw series of Tech Know Quilters. If you would prefer to join the monthly membership program for $39 per month, click here to be placed on the waiting list to be notified of the next open enrollment period.
- 13 separate video lessons on EQ8 per month e-mailed on Monday, Wednesday and Friday of each week.
- Access to purchased videos will be available for at least 12 months after purchase.
1. Getting Started.
2. Review of Display Settings & Precision Toolbar.
3. Grid Drawing Tool.
4. Line and Pick Drawing Tools.
5. Edit Tool.
6. Importing an Image for Tracing.
7. Snap Point Settings.
8. V Block Quilt – Drafting the Blocks.
9. V Block Quilt – Finishing the Quilt.
10. Arcs and Drunkards Path.
11. Partition Arcs and Fan Block.
12. The Secret in Drafting Log Cabin Blocks.