Instead I wanted to give you a sneak peak about what I will be presenting at International Quilt Market. International Quilt Market is a credentialed trade show for shop owners and industry professionals.
Here is the scope:
- Each session with have a 30 minute video tutorial focused on one particular Electric Quilt topic.
- There will be handouts that provide step by step instructions to draft the featured Electric quilt projects.
- After the video tutorial the club members will be able to work through the handout and master the concepts presented in the video with the support of a club leader and fellow club members.
- For each session you will also receive a file that contains fabrics currently available in your local quilt shop that can be used in designing your blocks and quilts.
- You will then be provided a pattern for at least one of the quilts demonstrated in the video.
- I know this is something you will be interested in -- friendship, camaraderie and Electric Quilt training all in one program.
Please help me spread the word!
Also, if you would like me to send information about the program to your favorite shop owner, please drop me a note with their contact information (Shop, Location, their E-mail Address, and your name).