Summer Flower Garden Challenge
Challenge yourself you up your Electric Quilt skills as you draft over 12 blocks in two weeks.
This challenge is designed for both beginners to Electric Quilt 8 and those that would like to have a refresh on using the software. My goal is to encourage you to spend a small amount of time using Electric Quilt each day to allow you to become much more comfortable with the software.
1. An e-mail will be sent to your mailbox on Monday through Friday of each week starting on June 8, 2020.
2. The e-mail will provide you with a link to a short video (most are under 5 minutes) you can watch online. The video will provide you with step by step instructions to draft a flower block using EasyDraw in Electric Quilt 8.
3. Your challenge is to watch the video and complete the tasks within Electric Quilt.
4. If you have been struggling with snap settings, this will give you lots of opportunities to experiment under my tutelage.
5. You will also have access to two live Q&A sessions during the challenge. The second will be a webinar where I will share some suggested quilt layout options for the project. Both will be recorded and will be available to all challenge participants.
6. You will be able to ask questions and share photos in the Learning Electric Quilt Facebook group.