EQ8 Designing More Quilts
The first EQ8 quilt design book was so popular, EQ decided to create a second one! This book will teach you to design quilts like the professionals! Follow the step-by-step lessons to create eight extraordinary quilts. You will be drawing blocks based on photos, designing a quilt with digital fabric panels, using a mathematical formula and special layouts to create amazing optical illusions, and so much more! Use the knowledge from the techniques you learn and make each quilt your own. After going through these lessons, you’ll feel like a quilt-designing genius!
This 136-page fully illustrated book has a convenient spiral binding that allows pages to rotate 360 degrees and lie flat. Written for EQ8 Windows and Mac users.
1. Medallion Quilts by Nancy Mahoney
2. Applique Quilts by Reeze Hanson
3. Modern Quilts by Lori Miller
4. Optical Illusion Quilts by Barb Vlack
5. Orphan Block Quilts by Kristina Brinkerhoff
6. Baby Block Quilts by Yvonne Meanear
7. Panel Quilts by Kari Schell
8. Landscape Quilts by Amy Ellis