EQ8 Designing Quilts
Currently Out of Stock. However expecting new shipment this week. Orders placed now are expected to Ship by Friday, May 18, 2018.
This book will teach you to design with the most popular tools and features in EQ8 software! Learn EQ8 quilt design secrets directly from EQ experts. Each step-by-step lesson is like taking a class in your home. Perfect for EQ8 users at any learning stage--beginning, intermediate, or advanced, increase your knowledge of the tools and features, discover new tricks to help make your creativity a reality, and then use all of this information as inspiration to plan and design you own amazing quilts!
- Designing a Rose of Sharon/Mexican Tiles Quilt by Jo Moury
- Using Borders to Create Negative Space for Modern Quilt Layouts by Amy Friend
- Creating a Stars and Feathers Quilt by Evelyn Townsend
- Creating Modern Wedge Quilts by Patti R. Anderson
- Designing a Picotial Quilt by Kerry Goulder
- Designing a T-Shirt Layout by Jenny Novinsky
- Drawing Hexagon Blocks and Layouts by Barb Vlack
- Tip and Tricks in EQ8
This 136-page fully illustrated color book has a convenient spiral binding that allows pages to rotate 360 degrees and lay flat.