Tech Know Quilters - Mix and Match Medallion Centers
Medallion quilts allow us to design a stunning center block and then allow us to complement the block by adding borders. During this session we will focus on the center blocks. You will learn a number of methods to create blocks that you will love to highlight and I think you will be surprised at how easy they are to create using Electric Quilt 8.
Note: This purchase entitles you to the Mix and Match Medallion Centers series of Tech Know Quilters. If you would prefer to join the monthly membership program for $30 per month, click here to be placed on the waiting list for the next enrollment period.
- At least 13 separate video lessons on EQ8 per month e-mailed on Monday, Wednesday and Friday of each week.
- Access to purchased videos will be available for at least 12 months after purchase (even if you decide to cancel).
1. Getting Started. Project Set-Up.
2. Importing Blocks from the Library plus Clip and Flip
3. Shrink and Flip Plus Modifications of Blocks
4. Serendipity Kaleidoscope (Three by Two and Hour Glass) Plus Merged Block
5. Medallion Layouts from the EQ8 Library
6. Simple Mix and Match Medallion Layout
7. Simple Mix and Match Medallion Variations plus Piecing Instructions
8. Rotating Blocks and Adding Your Own Corner Designs
9. Compass Medallion
10. Make Mine Modern
11. Non-square Medallions
12. Design your own Non-square Frame
13. Creating an Applique Wreath