Tech Know Quilters - Working with Fabric Collections in EQ8
Note: This purchase entitles you to the January 2018 series of Tech Know Quilters. If you would prefer to join the monthly membership program for $30 per month, click here.
- At least 13 separate video lessons on EQ8 per month e-mailed on Monday, Wednesday and Friday of each week.
- Access to purchased videos will be available for at least 12 months after purchase (even if you decide to cancel).
- Setting up your project.
- Adding fabrics from manufacturer websites to your library -- plus a list of current fabric manufacturer's with their websites.
- Creating your own Custom Fabric Library.
- Adding fabrics from Electric Quilt free monthly downloads to your library along with other EQ purchased sources (such as EQ7, Stash, Dear Jane).
- Finding complementary fabrics in Electric Quilt.
- Photographing and scanning your own fabrics.
- Resizing and cropping fabric. (You will love the new tool in EQ8 for this.)
- Fussy Cut and Rotate Fabric tools.
- Advanced Rotation.
- Creating the Stripe Quilt.
- Coloring the Stripe Quilt, plus bonus piecing pattern for the quilt.
- Shades, Tints, Tones and Grades.