Are your Electric Quilt skills ready to take on these tasks?
If you or your employees and instructors would like to work on expanding your EQ expertise, I can provide you top level instruction with classes that can be taken from the comfort of your home. (No travel costs!)
I have three options available for you.
- Introduction to Electric Quilt Online Class (January 26 and February 2nd)
- EQ Private Coaching Program
- Octagon Table Toppers (through EQ University)
More information on each of these options is included below. I would love to have you join me. But first....
If you wish to see how I completed the rest of the quilt, check out the related blog post.
Here are the promised details on my classes:
Option 1: Introduction to Electric Quilt Online Class Starting January 26th
This online class will cover basic navigation of the software, creating a new project, using the libraries, using Quick Quilts for fast projects, adding borders, coloring tools/fabrics, creating quilt labels and printing quilts, blocks, fabric yardage estimates, rotary cutting and foundation patterns. By the end of the two sessions you will be comfortable working with the program and be able to explore additional features on your own. Users of all levels are welcome, with special emphasis on beginners.
Dates: January 26 and February 2nd. 6:30 - 9:00 pm (Central time)
Class size will be limited to 10 participants. We will use screen sharing technology -- so you will be able to see my screen and if you have specific questions, I will also be able to view yours as well.
In the newsletter I e-mailed to you, I have included a coupon code for $25 off the Introduction to EQ Class. If you have any questions send me a note.
Option 2: EQ Private Coaching Program
- Are you frustrated with your ability to translate your quilt ideas into a printed design?
- Have you taken classes that didn’t really cover the topics you want to learn or address the specific questions you have?
- Do you have trouble finding classes in your area?
- Are you tired of endless searching through manuals and online forums to find answers to your questions that aren’t really the answers you were seeking?
- Is your time to grow your EQ skills limited?
- Are your EQ skills out of date or do you need a jump start on learning or relearning the program?
- Do you need guidance in turning your designs into formal patterns?
You are not alone. I’ve been there and understand the frustrations in learning a new program. I’ve had that great quilt idea and struggled with drafting a viable design that I could easily piece. I wished I had a private coach to help me with my specific challenges. I would love for you to know the incredible power of Electric Quilt and experience the satisfaction of creating that awesome design through the use of Electric Quilt.
I know that you may be ready to make the commitment to expand your knowledge and use of Electric Quilt. I have openings in my schedule and will be taking on a limited number of private coaching clients to work with in expanding your Electric Quilt technical skills.
- A self-assessment questionnaire to assess your current Electric Quilt skill levels and identify those areas you wish to work on.
- Six 20 minute one on one coaching sessions with Kari (one every other week). These sessions will be provided through online computer sharing sessions. This means I will be able to see you work and provide real time guidance. You can choose to work with me on specific classes or topics, or use the time for problem solving a project. I will provide you a list of classes if you wish to work through one of my existing classes.
- Access between coaching sessions to me through e-mail.
- Enrollment in a private Facebook group for all coaching members. Share pictures of what you are working on, ask questions and interact with other members.
Option 2: $450 for six month program (13 coaching sessions).
Frequently Asked Questions:
I’m an experienced designer? Will this benefit me? Absolutely. My expertise at EQ will let you get back to what you love — designing — faster because you don't waste time looking for the answers. We can target the areas you wish to focus on. You pick the topics.
Can I combine sessions? You can combine sessions after the first session. This works best if you wish to work through one of the existing classes.
I have a MAC? Will this work with Electric Quilt? Yes. You can purchase the MAC version of the software directly from Electric Quilt. Your screens will look exactly like the PC version of the software.
Are there any pre-requisites for the program? Because this training is hands-on, you must have purchased and installed Electric Quilt 7 on your computer.
Can I pay with credit card? Yes. You may pay with a major credit card, by check or with PayPal.
Can I get my money back? If you cancel prior to the first session you may receive a full refund minus a $25 processing fee. No refunds are granted after the first session.
Is there a payment plan? You may pay in three monthly installments of $100 for Option 1 or three monthly installments of $170 for Option 2. All payments must be received before the start of the first session. The first payment will hold your spot Contact me to sign up for the payment plan.
Is there an expiration date? The three month program expires four months after the first scheduled session? The six month program expires seven months after the first scheduled session?
Other Questions Send me at e-mail at email@example.com
Ready to Enroll
Complete one of following enrollment forms and e-mail it to me at onpoint firstname.lastname@example.org.
Option 3: Octagon Table Toppers - Electric Quilt University Class
I have a new class starting at Electric Quilt University on February 5th. This is a 2-week course complete with illustrated, printable lessons and videos covering every step. The videos are posted throughout the lessons so you can read first, then watch the video, or vice versa. You can stream them right away, or download each video to your computer to watch later.
Octagon Table Toppers is one course in the Small Quilts with a Twist series. I will help you create master templates for unique quilt styles to use over and over again. While this class is only 2 weeks long, the lessons are jam-packed with amazing content.
Click here to register.