Now that we finally have a hint of spring, I've been able to get outside and use my bicycle. Since bicycling was on my brain, I decided it needed to be the subject for my next mini-quilt. A search of "bicycle" revealed this wonderful vintage print.
Here is my Electric Quilt Design.
- Cut the Vintage Girl print to three equal size units.
- Cut 1" wide sashing and piece between the panel prints.
- Add 1" inch cut border.
- Create flying geese units. Cut the pink pieces 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" and the taupe 1-1/2" x 1-1/2".
- Cut Taupe borders 1-1/2" wide. Add flying gees units and adjust borders to fit your quilt.
- Cut outer border 2" wide. Adjust lentgh to fit your quilt.
I still need to add binding.